Triumphus Server Update
Today we will be restarting the Triumphus Server to apply the changes that are currently live on the Mystic and Test Server. The Triumphus Server is using a very different server and database version than the currently active servers. As such, there will be a significant amount of downtime for this update. We expect to have the Triumphus Server offline for 3-4 hours, but we will keep this article updated of these changes.
The server is now back online.
Please note that we are not done with the balance changes and the test server will continue to stay open until this round of changes is complete. However, we have reached a point where we believe that we can update the Triumphus Server and then continue to patch it and the Mystic server with future test server changes.
For those of you that have been playing the Triumphus Server, and not the Mystic Server, you will have to install a new C++ Redistributable in order to play the game. This C++ Redistributable can be found at the bottom our download page by clicking the purple button that says "Visual Studio". Our download page can be found at the following link https://turfbattles.eonicgames.com/media/download.
Today's update contains all the changes noted in the following news articles:
In addition, we have made the following changes:
- Diminishing Returns
- In addition to the already existing Health Diminishing Returns, we have added the ability for us to control a players Physical Attack Power, Magic Attack Power, and Mana using our layered diminishing returns system with the Level, Strength, Dexterity, Vitality, White Magic, Red Magic, Blue Magic, Yellow Magic, Black Magic, and Total Magic stats.
- This means that we will be able to more appropriately balance characters based on level brackets as well as open up possibilities for a mixture of build types.
- This change will not affect the current values on the Test Server, as we have not added any custom diminishing return values yet.
- Eonic Weapons
- We have decided to disable Grade 4 Eonic Weapons on the Triumphus Server, for now. There will be more changes coming to Grade 1-4 Eonic Weapons in the near future, because of the Diminishing Return value changes. As such, we feel it would be best to allow more time to test these items.
- We have made grade 1-3 Eonic Weapons be able to be used at level 200+ instead of 201+.
- Bug Fixes
- We fixed a bug that caused mages Physical AP to be buffed by their Magic AP values. This really should only ever have effected players who used AP buffs with physical damage buffs.
- We fixed a bug that caused users to not see the login notice that notifies them that they are not registered for the Frozenland War.