May 17 Update
Update: The Servers are now online
The servers will be restarted at 4:30PM ET and will be offline for about 20 minutes.
- These changes will be applied to all servers (Test, Triumphus, and Mystic).
- We are progressively updating our website guides to reflect the current state of the game (some have already been changed).
- We are trying to ease the troubleshooting process when installing the game and/or patching.
- We have added some additional instructions if the game can detect it is not being loaded properly.
- We have added a Troubleshooting section to our guides page.
- Character Movement
- Various users reported that players were still somehow logging off or disappearing while in PvP zones (such as Nado).
- We have adjusted our location updating code so that this is no longer possible.
- We don’t expect this to happen, but players may experience occasional teleports back to a previous location (a few units away). If you do, please notify us via a Support Ticket and tell us where this occurred.
- We have made areas like Nado (areas that have restrictions but are still part of a larger map) teleport you to your last previous location if you try to enter it, rather than to your respawn location.
- Critical Errors
- We understand that users receive Critical Errors, sometimes more often in certain areas. Unfortunately, most of these Critical Errors are unavoidable due to the age of the Game Engine that Turf Battles was originally built with in comparison to the types of computers users are using nowadays.
- However, thanks to various user reports we have made some slight modifications that should act as a patchwork fix for a few Critical Errors. One of these Critical Errors is the common “Too Fast Client Time” error.
- Fubb Events
- Fubb Events no longer turn off when you log out or disconnect.
- We have added a Leni Fubb Event to the event rotation.
- Bug Fixes
- Fixed a bug where Earrings could not be upgraded.
- Fixed a bug what Subscription Combat Boosters did not give x3 Soul Shard.
- We have removed Turf Stop Spawns from GC as they are not accessible on all channels.
- Fixed an issue with Upgraded Clergy Garment having less magic defense than when it is not a demonic.
- Fixed an issue with Upgraded Sephiroth Gown having less magic defense than when it is not a demonic.
Triumphus Patch Notes
- Bug Fixes
- Fixed a bug that prevented users from entering Catastropha Island.
- Fixed a bug where Bomber Kings were spawning in Ghost Castle level 301+ instead of Ghost May’s.
Test Server Patch Notes
- Unless specified, the test server also received all the updates listed in the “Triumphus Patch Notes”.
- Eonic Weapons
- The G4 Vast Staff has had its damage reduced by 100.
- Level 12 Items
- The Ablaze Staff has had its AP reduced by up 400 AP once it reaches level 19. This reduction was spread amongst MSA levels 10-19. The reduction should only affect players at level 16 MSA by up to about 200 AP.
- The Glacies Stick has had its AP reduced by up 400 AP once it reaches level 19. This reduction was spread amongst MSA levels 10-19. The reduction should only affect players at level 16 MSA by up to about 200 AP.
- Aplite armor pieces now have 5 more base magical defense per piece.